Last Update:: 21 Jan, 08:49
What do you like to do in your free time?
- Plants: I love my plant babies that I've been nourishing. It's fun being a plant mom. My plants are named Peach, Loco, and Bean. They're all succulents and they thrive wonderfully in the hot climates that I love to live in. I play music for them and speak to them sometimes as well..(: They are LIFE. Literally.
- Charms: I am a very spiritual being so I love esoteric philosophies and the mysteries of the universe. Energy is everything and everything is energy. We are all one. Metaphysics and the Law of Attraction resonate with me deeply and I believe we are all divine spiritual beings enjoying a temporary human experience. Living in the present is so crucial because it's all we have.♡
- Skincare Routine: My skin is chok-chok smooth and hydrated as FOK. I love using Korean and Japanese skincare to seal in the moisture in my face. Self-Care is everything to me.
- Smartphone: I love technology. I love cutting-edge developments. I am from San Jose, after all. I use this device to meet people all over the world (including you, hehe), share my divine creativity, and advertise my adult content.
- Music: What is life without music? I would be absolutely distraught without music!
What sign are you?
SIDEREAL NATAL CHART:
Sun in Scorpio 2° 26' 00"
"Scorpio is a Water sign, and you are unusually empathetic and perceptive, picking up on the tiniest of cues on emotional levels. You're able to read a person quickly and thoroughly."
Ascendant in Capricorn 14° 29' 21"
"You project competence. You simply ooze it. You may very well be quite image-conscious--the clothes you wear and the image you're projecting are
big deals to you. If you want to appear successful, you are very likely to succeed! Most of all, however, it's about not wanting to show your
vulnerabilities. In order to keep people from seeing them, you can don quite a mask!"
Moon in Libra 28° 34' 17"
"As a Lunar Libra, you may very well feel safe and secure when you are in a partnership or have someone special to share your time, energy, thoughts,
and love with. You might often seem to need to have someone tag along with your wherever you go -- even if it is to the corner store. You find
strength and reinforcement in and through others. With maturity, though, you're able to function just fine alone, but you do thoroughly enjoy good
Have you ever had difficulty getting others to accept your vision?
Been dealing with this all of my life.
I've never been the type to care.
i.e. Being Trans in today's society.. a lot of people are simply intimidated solely by my existence.
A lot of people that aren't complete and comfortable within themselves will always have an issue with somebody being authentic and happy in their own life.
It happens to ALL of us.
The best revenge is to BE YOURSELF and BE HAPPY!